Japanese-Style BBQ Wings 3 Ways
Dress your BBQ wings three ways for a little variety.
- 20 whole chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil plus additional for grilling
- Dressings to Toss:Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing, Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing, Wafu® Wasabi Edamame Japanese Dressing
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut off tips from chicken wings and halve at joint. Wash and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with 3 tablespoons oil and 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Oil grill rack, then grill wings. Turn occasionally, until cooked, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour Wafu® Japanese Dressing in three separate mixing bowls.
- Divide wings into three batches and toss in Wafu® dressings.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes