Healthy Daikon Avocado Cucumber Salad
An irresistible combination of Japanese radish and greens served with a creamy sesame dressing.
- 2 inch long piece of Daikon (Japanese radish), peeled
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size bits
- ½ English cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, pitted peeled and sliced
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Cut the Daikon radish into thin julienne strips. Place the julienned radish in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- Chop the green onion lengthwise into very thin slivers. Soak the slivers in cold water so that they curl. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, arrange the lettuce, cucumber, avocado and Daikon in sections. Top with the green onion.
- Serve with chilled Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
For a gluten-free version of this recipe replace with our gluten-free Natural Wafu® Roasted Sesame Dressing.